Scott Wolf has been a partner at Firestone, Brehm, Wolf & Whitney LLP, since 2005. Prior to joining our firm, Mr. Wolf was a partner in Sanchez and Wolf. He has been practicing law in Delaware County since 1997, when he was an associate with Shade and Shade. Mr. Wolf's areas of focus include general practice with an emphasis on criminal defense and litigation, as well as domestic relations. Mr. Wolf also takes on cases dealing with real estate law, business law, and estate planning and administration. He also is well-versed in juvenile and appellate law.
Mr. Wolf attended Marion Catholic High School. He received his B.A. from the University of Notre Dame in 1994, and his Juris Doctor from Capital University in 1997. An advocate of business leadership, Mr. Wolf is a graduate of the Delaware Area Chamber of Commerce's Leadership Delaware Program.
Mr. Wolf is a lifelong resident of Delaware County. His is married to Alicia Feehery Wolf, with whom he has two children, Bobby and Meg. In his free time, Mr. Wolf enjoys giving back to his community.
- State of Ohio
- United States District Court - Southern District of Ohio
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Delaware County Bar Association
- Delaware Chamber of Commerce
- Board of Trustees for the Delaware County Historical Society - past Vice President
- Member of the Board of Trustees for the Delaware Metropolitan Housing Authority
- People-in-Need - past board member
- Delaware County Cultural Arts Center - past Trustee and executive committee member
- Mayor's Breakfast Committee - past member
- Development Council of Grady Memorial Hospital - past member
- Facilitator for Delaware County Chamber of Commerce Leadership Program
- DYAA Soccer Program - volunteer coach
- St. Mary Delaware Catholic Church - member
- St. Mary School - parent volunteer